- 1) Screening questions - you'll be sent an email/text with a quick survey about any recent COVID risk factors. This must be filled out the SAME DAY as your visit and is a requirement from our regulatory college before you will be allowed in. It's available and easy to sign on your phone or computer, so don't worry about having to touch a pen or paper :)
- 2) Wait outside - once your treatment room is ready, we will unlock the front door to bring you in to reduce people in our lobby
- 3) No walk-ins - If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment, we ask that you call or email us instead of physically entering the facility
- 4) Temperature screening with a no-touch thermometer
- 5) Hand sanitization for patients on entry. Please also use the restroom before you arrive!
- 6) Lots of PPE - you've likely seen pictures in the news by now of what healthcare workers look like when donned in gloves, gown, masks and eye protection...it's a bit harder to hear us talk, but don't worry, we're still the same people beneath all those layers :)
- 7) Cooler temperature - working in all those layers of PPE gets very toasty, so we will be keeping the clinical areas on the cooler side - you may want to bring a sweater!
- 8) Staying in the treatment room until all notes are completed and lobby area is cleared
- 9) Contactless payment options - not only can you now tap your card for up to $250, we are working on some other contactless options that will allow you to walk straight out after your procedure! We aren't accepting cash payments at the moment.
Welcome to River District Dentistry
We're a brand new dental clinic located in the heart of River District. Watch our introduction video to learn more about us and Dr. Scott Kollen.
Mission statement: Our goal is to build great relationships with you, the citizens and families of River District, and help you make informed decisions about your oral health.
Once you’ve decided on a treatment plan, we’ll strive to deliver fresh, current care in a convenient and comfortable environment. You can expect cutting edge technology and techniques, but in a relaxed and friendly environment that’s a little more “music, laughter, and jokes” and a little less “dental drill” :)
Core values are the bedrock of our practice and influence everything we do. River District Dentistry is based on the important core values of TREVii:
We will trust in and work off of everyone’s strengths to deliver wins every day, and step up when someone needs help.
We will respect ourselves, our patients, and the professionals we collaborate with in order to build a refreshing, rock-solid culture of integrity and professionalism.
We will strive for peak performance and flawless execution in all we do, from coordinating your appointments to delivering comfortable, high-quality dental care.
We will volunteer our skills, time, money, and/or resources to help those in need.
Investigation & Implementation
We will not be stuck in the dark ages of dentistry. We will constantly research current treatment protocols, and implement the best ones into our daily practice systems, in order to improve your experience as a patient.