Dear Valued Patients,
As we gear up to see you (literally, there’s a ton of PPE we wear!), you’ll notice some changes when you visit our clinic:
- Screening questions – you’ll be sent an email/text with a quick survey about any recent COVID risk factors. This must be filled out the SAME DAY as your visit and is a requirement from our regulatory college before you will be seen. It’s available and easy to sign on your phone or computer, so don’t worry about having to touch a pen or paper ?
- Masks - masks are to be worn while in our facility, except when in your designated treatment room. Parents are expected to wear masks if accompanying a child.
- Physical distancing – please show up alone to your visit, or 1 parent max. Seats in the lobby have been spaced.
- No walk-ins – If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment, we ask that you call or email us instead of physically entering the facility.
- Temperature screening with a no-touch thermometer
- Hand sanitization for patients on entry. Please also use the restroom before you arrive!
- Lots of PPE – you’ve likely seen pictures in the news by now of what healthcare workers look like when donned in gloves, gown, masks and eye protection…it’s a bit harder to hear us talk, but don’t worry, we’re still the same people beneath all those layers ?
- Cooler temperature – working in all those layers of PPE gets very toasty, so we will be keeping the clinical areas on the cooler side – you may want to bring a sweater!
- Staying in the treatment room until all notes are completed and lobby area is cleared.
- Contactless payment options – not only can you now tap your card for up to $250, we are working on some other contactless options that will allow you to walk straight out after your procedure! We aren’t accepting cash payments at the moment.